The Thinnest Electric Board in the World
Shark Wheel pours all wheels in California and assembles the boards at the Shark Wheel Offices in California.
*In Stock, Shipping Around the World Everday
12 month payment plan available - Choose Affirm at Checkout
- 95mm Shark Wheels
- 28 mph speed (in some conditions, riders have reached over 30mph)
- 11.1 mile range (Various factors affect range: weight, terrain, grade, etc.)
- 38" x 9" deck (10 ply Canadian Maple and 1 ply Fiberglass)
- Remote - 4 speeds
- Water Resistant (to IP54 standards)
- Charging Time 2 hours
- Uphill 25% grade
- 4 speed modes
- 4 brake modes
- 15 lbs
- Recommended up to 190lbs (can hold up to 220lbs, but lower weights jumping a curb can apply too much force and break the board)
WHY SHARK WHEELS?
- Rough Terrain: Shark Wheel's #1 advantage. Shark Wheels tend to push small objects left and right out of the way when riding, which smoothes the ride unlike a traditional wheel that acts like a steamroller. Scientifically proven at San Diego State University, Mechanical Engineering Department.
- Less Friction: Shark Wheels have 57% less friction when the wheels are in motion. Combined with California-made high-rebound polyurethane which gives the board extra speed, range and comfort. Scientifically proven at San Diego State University, Mechanical Engineering Department.
- Longevity: Up to a 50% longevity advantage in cruising/transportation situations. Scientifically proven at San Diego State University, Mechanical Engineering Department.
- Less Shock: Shark Wheel provide a more comfortable riding experience. The unique 30 degree approach angle strikes objects at an angle. Similar to driving a car over a speed bump at an angle to reduce shock, the Shark Wheel is always smoothing the ride with its sine wave approach angle.
- Made in California: Unlike 95% of other electric skateboard companies, Shark Wheels pay 5 times the cost to have the best high-rebound polyurethane in the world. This leads to a fast and smooth riding experience.
More Frequently Asked Questions Can Be Found Here:
Make sure your country allows electric skateboards to ship - please check before ordering
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
IN CONSIDERATION OF
By purchasing our product and paying for our invoice the buyer, rider, user, operator, owner, heirs, executor, assign or personal representative, hereinafter collectively referred to as “CUSTOMER”.
The Customer is responsible for informing themselves and obey all local and state laws for riding an electric skateboard in their area. Also to understand the basic knowledge to safely assemble and proper maintenance requirements of the electric skateboard.
That skateboarding is an action sport with inherent risks, the CUSTOMER may encounter situations where can be exposed to the risk of injury, paralysis, deformation and or death.
The CUSTOMER and only the CUSTOMER is responsible, accountable for the physical integrity, maintenance and safety ASSESSMENT for the lithium ion battery in the electric skateboard.
By purchasing our product and paying for the invoice the CUSTOMER hereby agrees to waive all rights, release and forever discharge Shark Wheel, their affiliates, associates, managers, members, agent, owner, attorneys, staff, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and or any other associate entity (hereinafter collectively referred to as “RELEASEES”), from all liabilities against any claims, causes of action of any nature whatsoever related to the owning, possessing, using or operating of the electric skateboard, brought by the CUSTOMER, third parties or anyone on behalf of the CUSTOMER or third parties.
The CUSTOMER FURTHER AGREES to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the RELEASEES against any and all claims, lawsuits or actions of any kind whatsoever for liability, damages, compensation or otherwise brought by the CUSTOMER, third parties or anyone on behalf of the CUSTOMER, including attorney’s fees and any related cost.
if the reader does not agree to these terms, please DO NOT BUY.